To check each student's reading log on the website version of Epic:
- Login to your Educator Dashboard with your password on the website
- Click on the 'My Students' tab.
- Click 'Daily Reading' to see a summary of how many minutes each child read the previous day (this is not updated in real-time, so you won't see any data for the current day).
- Click on 'Student Logs', and then select the student you'd like to see the reading activity for. You can also download logs from here.
To check each student's reading log on the mobile app version of Epic (iOS or Android):
- Switch to your teacher profile (you will need to enter your account password to access the teacher profile).
- On your teacher dashboard, click 'Profile Options' for the profile you want to see activity for.
- Select 'View Activity' view reading activity, their scores on quizzes, and progress on any assigned books.
- Select 'View Reading Log', for a week-by-week list of the books and videos they've watched.