By transferring a student profile you are sending a request to the new teacher to add this profile (and all the profile history) to their classroom. This will remove the profile from your classroom and transfer all management rights to the new teacher.
How to transfer a student profile:
- Log into your Epic Educator account
- Select "Roster" under the 'My Students' tab located in the upper right
- Select the boxes to the left of the student profile(s) you would like to transfer
- Select 'Transfer Student' in the top right
- Enter the email address of the new teacher for the selected student(s) in the pop-up window and click 'Send Request'
For information on how to accept a transfer request, please check this FAQ.
(Please be aware this is only possible on the website at this time).