How to assign a collection to your student's profile:
(This must be done from a computer, as this is not available in the app right now.)
- After logging in, access your Educator profile (re-enter your account password).
- Select the 'My Library' tab in the navigation bar.
- From the ‘Collections’ tab, select ‘Assign’ or 'Send' next to the desired collection.
- Your students' profiles will appear in a pop-up window. From there, check-off the individual children you would like to send this Assignment to, or click ‘Select All’. (Teacher profiles also have the option to schedule when the assignment is sent/due.)
- Click the blue ‘Assign’ or 'Send' button. Assignments will then be visible to the child profile within their mailbox
- If you want to assign an individual book instead of a collection, simply hover your mouse over the book, and click 'Assign'. This option is also available while the book is open.
How to delete an assignment:
- Login to your teacher profile.
- Go to your Assignments tab.
- Select 'Archive Assignment'.
Click here to read more about how students can access their assigned collection in their Mailbox.