Classroom groups are a great way to organize the student profiles in your account, enabling you to assign book collections to specific groups of students, sort your class into reading groups, and more!
Here's how to create a group:
- Login to your Educator Dashboard with your password on the website
- Hover your mouse over the 'My Students' tab, and click 'Roster'.
- Click the 'Create Group' button at the top-right of your Roster
- In the pop-up, enter the group name.
- Select the students you would like to add to this group and select 'Done'!
- You can also select the students you want to add first, and then click 'Create Group'.
- To add students to an existing group, click the check-boxes next to their name, and then select 'Add to Group'.
Please note that creating a group is purely for your own organization, and to make sending assignments easier at this time. Students will still see the entire class roster when selecting their profile on student login.