Once you add your students' names on the Roster tab within your Epic for Educators account, your students can then enter their classroom code and simply click their name in order to get started reading! There is no limit to how many students you can add, but we wouldn't recommend adding over 200 to a single account, as this can cause performance issues, and cause Epic to run slowly.
Here are the steps to add new student profiles:
- Log into your Epic educator account (if you're using the app, you will need to enter your password again after selecting "Teacher Login" on the profile select screen.)
- Click on the 'Roster' tab
- Select ‘Add Student’ or 'Create Profile' at the top
- Fill in the applicable fields
- Click the 'Add Student’ button
To create profiles by importing them through Google Classroom: Import student profiles from Google Classroom.
For more information on student profiles, please check out our other FAQs: Devices and Profiles.