If your child's new teacher uses Epic in their classroom, you can easily unlink your child’s profile from their previous classroom and request a connection to your child's new classroom. This can be done via the website or the iOS app.
Unlinking your child's profile and linking to their new teacher:
- Log in to your Epic account using your parent login switch to the parent profile at the top
- Select the "Parent" profile at the top next to "Log Out" (this will ask for your password again)
- Select "Change Class" next to your child's profile and their old class code
- In the pop-up window, confirm by clicking ‘Find Your Teacher’
- You can use your new class code, the teacher's e-mail, or school name to locate the new class.
- Select "Send Request" - and you're done!
Be sure to communicate with your child's teacher so they can accept your request.