What is a class code?
Signing into Epic with a class code is how students can access Epic School during school hours from 7am-3pm local time Monday through Friday.
How can I find my class code?
When you log into Epic on the web or from your mobile device, you can find your class code on the Dashboard tab. Your class code is an auto-generated 7-character alphanumeric password that is completely unique to you and your students!
If you are experiencing issues signing-in with your class code during the weekday between 7am-3pm your local time, please see the following:
- Confirm your class code from your Dashboard tab
- Uninstall and reinstall the Epic app from your tablet OR clear your browser's cache/cookies if you're using the website.
Class code expired?
If you are seeing that your class code is expired, please double check your current code on the Dashboard tab. If it's different from what you are trying to use, your class may have been archived by mistake which generated a new class code. You can unarchive your class to restore your previous class code by doing the following:
- Go to your Class Roster
- Click the Class Roster dropdown and select your archived class:
- Once you have selected your archived class, click on 'Unarchive Class':
- A pop up window will ask for confirmation of unarchiving the selected class:
Are you being asked for a parent login?
If your child or student is being asked for a parent login after entering the class code during school hours (7am-3pm Monday-Friday local time), this most likely indicates the clock or region of the device is set incorrectly. Please try updating those settings on the device and then restart the device before logging in again.
If this is happening outside of school hours, a parent login will be required.