You can read offline books without an internet connection from within the mobile app. You may download an unlimited number of books to read offline at any time (downloadable content may be limited by the storage space available on your device). An internet connection is required while downloading books to your device. Only the first 25 books you've saved offline will display in your "Offline" shelf. When you delete a visible offline title from the shelf, the next available saved book will appear in its place.
How to save a book for offline reading:
1. Select the profile you would like to use for offline reading.
2. Open the book which you would like to save for offline reading.
3. Tap the icon which looks like an open book with an arrow pointing down.
Where to find your downloaded books:
1. After logging into your user profile, tap your profile icon.
2. In the new pop-up, tap the "Downloads" button.
How to remove a book from your "Downloads" section:
1. From your downloads section, click the pencil icon in the top-right corner.
2. Click the red "X" that shows on each book you want to remove from your downloads.
The "Read Offline" feature is available for most titles in the Epic library but is not currently available for purple-tagged Audiobooks or educational videos. The offline reading feature is available in the iOS and Android apps.
Be sure to mark offline books as "finished" when you have completed them so that they are counted in your total. The "total number of books read" on your account dashboard will update to include books read offline once you are back online.
Please also be aware that this feature is not currently available for use during Epic School, or while using the website version of Epic.
Note: Your device must be signed in to your Epic account before you can access your offline library. An internet connection is also required to sign in to your Epic account.